Quickpayportal by Athenahealth to pay hospital bills online @ www.Quickpayportal.com: To serve the people better, hospitals are coming up with advanced billing systems and portals so that they can pay their Medical due online without the need of going to the hospital and pay with the paper bill. Quickpayportal is one such great billing system where one can pay the bills for the services received from the clinics. It is a user-friendly payment system which not only allows you to make secure payments but also provides the facility to check your old statements online.
Quickpayportal, online billing service at www.quickpayportal.com
Quickpayportal has made online bill payment much easier. Just by entering the Quickpay code found on the Patient statement/ bill, we can simply login and proceed with payments.If you have a bill to pay and you are planning to pay using the quickpayportal, all you need to enter is the QuickPay Code which is also known as the Access code or Statement ID. Usually this information will available on the Patient statement.In many cases, the Quickpay code or the Access code will be a 15 digit code. The one big advantage of quickpayportal is that it is available 24/7 to make the payments.
Requirements to access quickpayportal and options available at www.quickpayportal.com:
To access the quick pay portal and the options available at www.quickpayportal.com, users need to have the following requirements:
- You need to have the valid 15 digits Quick Pay Code or Statement ID or Access code which is available on the billing statement issued by the health care provider.
- The browser versions should be Internet Explorer 7, 8 or above, Safari or Firefox.
- The system should be 128-bit encryption enabled.
- The cookies option of the browser should be configured to accept cookies.
- There should be a PDF reader or viewer installed on the device to view files and reports.
Services offered by QuickPayPortal which can be accessed at www.QuickPayPortal.com:
The following are the services and options which can be accessed at www.quickpayportal.com after logging in to your account by providing the 15 digit Quick Pay Code or Statement ID or Access code:
- Managing Bills: Users can log in to their accounts to view the bills and the due amounts. They get an option to pay the bills online using credit cards or e-checking or net banking.
- Get test results online: You can access your test results and receive them online at quick pay portal instead of visiting the hospital and collecting them in person.
- Manage Health Records electronically: Users can manage their health records in an electronic format and can access them through their devices by logging in at www.quickpayportal.com.
- Manage profile: You can edit your personal information like name, address, contact numbers etc., to avail shipping facilities and billing.
- Health educational material: This option provides the reading material related to the patient’s problem which is provided by the doctor. The main purpose of this is to help the patient to get to know about his problem, factors to control it and measures to avoid it.
- Communicate with the health care providers: Users can stay in touch with the health care providers through the Messaging option provided by the Quick Pay Portal. This is useful for patients to know about their queries.
- Manage appointments: Users can log in to their accounts and can schedule, cancel or re-schedule the appointments with their health care providers at Quick Pay Portal.
- Receive Doctor’s notes: This includes the medication procedure, important tips etc., advised by the doctor to the patient. This comes in a written format.
- Share Electronic Health Records: The patients or users of the Quick Pay Portal store their test results and reports in an electronic format. These reports and results can be accessed at any time and can be shared with other persons for advice and suggestions.
- Contact QuickPayPortal: In order to contact the Quick Pay Portal, users need to login to the website portal www.quickpayportal.com.
Athena Health, Inc., which is the developer and founder of Quickpayportal, is an American company which is well-known for providing network-enabled services for healthcare and point-of-care mobile apps in the fields of health care management. It was started in 1997 in San Diego by Jonathan Bush and Todd Park with the name Athena Women’s Health. It has its operations in the United States of America as well as in some parts of India. It comes under the lists of publicly traded companies in the United States of America. Athena Health Inc. is mainly famous for providing network-enabled services for healthcare and apps to manage clinical and financial results through software technology. The product list of Athena Health Inc. includes the developments like Athena Collector (Revenue Cycle Management and Medical Billing), Athena Clinical (Electronic Health Records), Athena Communicator (Patient Engagement, Care Coordination), Epocrates (Similar to EHR) and Athena Health Population Health (Population Health Management). All these products and facilities are provided through software technology.
Athena Health has strived to develop the Quick Pay Portal which resulted in the increase of the services provided by www.quickpayportal.com. Now the users can access the options like viewing bill statements, bill payments online using credit cards or e-checking, access health records, manage health records, schedule appointments with doctors, get test results online etc.
Frequently Asked Questions / FAQ about Quickpayportal
1. What is QuickPayportal?
QuickPayportal is an online bill payment service managed by Athena Health Inc, a cloud-based health care services provider
2. What are the services offered by QuickPayportal?
Though QuickPay portal is famous for bill payments, they also offer other services like access health records, request or reschedule appointments, view and update personal information, request prescriptions, receive test results, read patient educational material, view statements, etc.
3. I cannot find my Quickpaycode on the Billing statement. What should I do?
If you can not find the quickpay code on the patient billing statement, you have to contact the corresponding billing office of the clinic during the working hours.
Hope you got all the necessary information regarding the online bill payment Quick Pay Portal, www.quickpayportal.com/quickpay Code and similar information about the services provided by the Quickpayportal. For more information about your issues and queries about Quick Pay Portal, please contact your health care provider or sign in to the portal at www.quickpayportal.com by providing your Quick Pay Code / Statement ID / Access code.