Train Orders Forum, TrainOrders.com is an online community and a platform for all the railroad enthusiasts to share their common interests. The platform also holds the discussion windows where the users can participate to share information and media. The users can share the information through text, images, audios, or videos. The guidelines of the website www.trainorders.com are quite strict to keep the community free from unnecessary discussions and postings.
Let us discuss about the popular discussion forum for railroad enthusiasts Train Orders (www.trainorders.com) in detail.
About Train Orders Forum:
Trainorders.com, also known as Train Orders Forum is an online platform for railroad enthusiasts. It was launched in August 1997 as a website www.trainorders.com by Todd Clark with a motive to share his images and videos with other railroad enthusiasts and eventually sell them for a good price online. Based on the growth in the number of visitors, he sold it to the broadcast.com. Later the Broadcast.com sold TrainOrders.com to Yahoo!. Todd Clark, at this time, made a deal with Yahoo! and got back the ownership of the train orders.
With a huge improvement in the number of visitors on a daily basis, Todd Clark made the changes and converted TrainOrders.com as a community forum for railroad enthusiasts. Soon, the platform started charging the users to have an active account at www.trainorders.com.
Become a part of Train Orders Forum:
To become a part of the TrainOrders Forum, you need to have a registered account at the www.trainorders.com. The Train Orders Forum is not a free platform to join. You need to pay the subscription amount to keep your account active at www.trainorders.com. The following is the subscription plan details for an account at Train Orders Forum:
- $ 12 – 3 Months
- $ 21 – 6 Months
- $ 34 – 12 Months
If you are a railroad enthusiast willing to register your account and discuss & gain knowledge about railroads, paying the subscription of www.trainorders.com is worth it! To participate in the community forum, you need to have a registered account at the Train Orders platform and make the payment to activate your accounts. If you are new to the platform, follow the below steps to register your account at www.trainorders.com:
- Make sure that the device you are using is connected to the active internet connection.
- Open the browser and visit the Train Orders Forum website by entering the web address www.trainorders.com.
- On the homepage, click on the “Open Account” or “NOT A MEMBER? Click Here to see what you are missing!” options to begin the registration process.
- In the first step, you will be asked to provide details such as Desired Login, First Name, Last Name, Postal Code, and Coupon Code. The coupon code is an optional field that is used to avail discounts. If you have a coupon code, then enter it in the field or else leave the field blank.
- After filling the required information, click on the “Submit” option to continue to the next step.
- In the next step, you will be asked to create your password (Desired Password field), and provide other details like email address, mailing address, city, state, ZIP, country, membership, and payment mode.
- You can choose your membership package from the available options of Quarterly (3 months), Half-yearly (6 months), or Annual/Yearly (12 months).
- You can choose to make the payment through credit card or PayPal.
- If you choose to make the payment through credit card, you need to have either Visa, MasterCard, American Express (AMEX), or Discover credit card. You will be asked to provide the card details such as card number, and card expiration date.
- If you choose PayPal to make the payment, you will be asked for billing details in the next step. Click on the “Submit” option to continue. On the next page, you will be asked to log into your PayPal account and approve the payment.
- Upon successful completion of payment, you will receive the transaction details through text or email.
Once you have completed the above steps, your account will be registered at the www.trainorders.com platform and you can participate in the Train Orders Forum discussions. The Desired Login and Desired Password you have created during the registration process will be the login details for your account at www.trainorders.com and are required to be submitted during the login process.
www.trainorders.com – Log in to your account:
The registered users can only log in to their accounts at the Train Orders Forum online at www.trainorders.com. Also, you need to have the valid login details for your account at trainorders.com. If you are a registered user, follow the below steps to log in to your account at TrainOrders:
- Make sure that the device you are using is connected to an active internet connection
- Visit the Train Orders Forum by entering the address www.trainorders.com in your browser
- On the homepage, locate the login section that is available on the top-left side of the page
- Provide your login details i.e., login and Password in their respective fields
- You can check the “Remember this info” to save the cache and remember your login details on that device
- After entering the appropriate details in the concerned fields, click on the “Login” option.
Based on the validity of your login details, the Train Orders Forum will direct you towards your account at www.trainorders.com. Now you can participate in the discussions and showcase your collection of railroads.
Options available at www.trainorders.com:
The following are the options available at the Train Orders Forum that can be accessed only by the registered users at www.trainorders.com:
The discussions mainly take place in the form of texts posts and replies. There are some of the discussion rooms at www.trainorders.com like Western Railroads, Eastern Railroads, Passenger Trains, Steam Railroading, Nostalgia & History, Railroaders’ Nostalgia, Canadian Railroads, European Railroads, International, Model Railroading, and Railfan Technology. The selection of these options will directly lead you to the posts page where you can see the information shared by the other users. You can comment on your opinion and answers here.
TrainOrders.com media sharing deals with images and video files. It has over half a million (500,000) media files spread across its systems. Users can view either images or videos by selecting the appropriate options.
Most of the members at Train Orders Forum have their own individual websites that deal with the railroads. To facilitate them, TrainOrders.com provides hosting services through its servers. The users can also make their free websites with their names attached to the trainorders.com domain. This allows their work to be more visible to other users with similar interests or looking for the respective information.
The users can access the “Directory” option to view the websites of all the users at www.trainorders.com.
The library section at www.trainorders.com has the following various options:
- FanFinder: Allows you to check the list of top fans of www.trainorders.com
- Newsletters: Train Orders Forum releases 4-6 newsletters per year through emails. You can also check those newsletters through this option.
- Contest Winners: There are contests held on a regular basis at www.trainorders.com. This option contains the list of all the winners in the respective contests. This will allow the exposure of their profiles.
- Virtual Reality: View the media through VR technology.
- Classified Ads: This option allows you to post ads to sell your products related to railroads.
Site Info & Support:
This section has the following options:
- About us: Summarized general details about the Train Orders Forum
- Contact us: You can contact the Train Orders Support System by visiting this page and filling out your details along with your queries or issues. Also, you can contact them through the mail by sending one at Trainorders.com Inc., 17926 Maplehurst Pl, Canyon Country, CA 91387
- Give Gift Membership: Gift a membership to your loved ones or colleagues who are railroad enthusiasts.
This option carries frequently asked questions and answers to general queries and issues at the Train Orders Forum www.trainorders.com.
Hope you got all the necessary information regarding the online Train Orders Forum and community www.trainorders.com. For quick queries to your answers, please go through the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section included below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- What is Train Orders Forum?
- Train Orders is an online community and discussion forum exclusively for railroad enthusiasts to share their information and knowledge through text, images, and videos at www.trainorders.com.
- Is the Train Orders Forum free?
- No. You need to pay the membership price to be an active part of the Train Orders Forum.
- What is the cost of the Train Orders Forum membership?
- The Train Orders Forum membership plans are as follows:
- $ 12 – 3 Months
- $ 21 – 6 Months
- $ 34 – 12 Months
- What should I do if I forget my Train Orders login details?
- If you forget your Train Orders login details, visit the link https://www.trainorders.com/secure/login.php and provide your registered email address. Soon, you will receive a link to your email that will lead you to reset your login details.
- How to contact Train Orders support services?
- You can contact Train Orders Support services by sending a mail at the address Trainorders.com Inc., 17926 Maplehurst Pl, Canyon Country, CA 91387.
You can also visit the link https://www.trainorders.com/contact/, fill in your details like email address, name, username, subject and write your queries or issues in the available field.